Attending ASHG 2013? Then please mark your calendar for science and cupcakes Thursday October 24.
Join our seminar where guest speakers will share insights from their research in medical genomics and cancer resequencing.
Resequencing in the clinical research setting – Tackling the data analysis challenge
- Angela Leo Kenyon, MS Senior Systems Programmer Analyst, Research and Development, Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings Hybridization and amplicon based targeted re-sequencing – Clinical applications and analysis
- Dr. Phillip Buckhaults, PhD, Associate Professor, Department of Medicine, Division of Hematology & Oncology, The University of Alabama at Birmingham Somatic mutations and germline variants in human colon cancers
… and from CLC bio, we present:
- Dr. Marta Matvienko, PhD, Senior Field Application Specialist, CLC bio Welcome and CLC bio overview
- Dr. Anika Joecker, PhD, Senior Bioinformatics Specialist, CLC bio Identification and annotation of somatic variants in colon cancer
- Dr. Cecilie Boysen, PhD, Senior Consulting Manager, CLC bio Resequencing workflows, customization, and integration for high throughput pipelines
Besides being treated with complementary cupcakes while learning about cancer resequencing and data analysis challenges in clinical research settings, you’ll also meet several of our own experts.
Everyone interested in next generation sequencing and cancer research are more than welcome to attend, but please note that seatings are limited, so first comes first served.
When & Where??
Thursday October 24, from 12.30 – 2.00 pm. at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center, room 105, level 1.
If you have any questions about this event, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also come visit us at our booth – no. 406 & 408.
Website dedicated to cancer
Please check out clccancer.com for more information about CLC bio and cancer research.