CLC Genomics Workbench 7.0 beta
CLC Genomics Workbench 7.0 has just been released in beta and the new version comes with an impressive list of new features and improvements. Final release is targeted at February 2014.
The new additions to CLC Genomics Workbench includes:
- A substantial update of the RNA-Seq Analysis tool
- New statistical tools for analysis of differential expression
- A number of new tools now being workflow enabled
- Several new options for Workflows
- Great improvements on speed and memory usage for copying data in the Navigation Area and between CLC Genomics Server and a Workbench
- Complete redesign of the graphical user interface including new options for Side Panels and Views and a redesign of Zoom tools
The new release includes even more new tools and improvements. Get more details from the video and the list of Latest Improvements below.
More about CLC Genomics Workbench
- CLC Genomics Workbench
- CLC Main Workbench
- General Information