Biobase Genome Trax Annotate
The purpose of the Biobase Genome Trax plugin is to provide direct access to Biobase's Genome Trax from CLC Genomics Workbench.
The purpose of the Biobase Genome Trax plugin is to provide direct access to Biobase's Genome Trax from CLC Genomics Workbench. All the information below is a few clicks away when you are in CLC Genomics Workbench:
- 4,400+ regulatory sites from TRANSFAC®
- 115,000+ disease linked mutations from HGMD® Professional
- 152,000+ COSMIC (Catalogue of Somatic Mutations in Cancer) mutations
- 877,000+ ChIP-Seq fragments with best binding site predictions
- Disease biomarkers, drug targets, pathway memberships, and post-translational modifications from PROTEOME™
- Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms from dbSNP and Ensembl which overlap with promoter features and sites of regulation
- Post Translational Modifications
- Additional genome features such as microsatellites, transcription start sites (TSSs), and CpG islands
Biobase Genome Trax can also be accessed from CLC Genomics Server using the Biobase Genome Trax Server plugin.
Please note that a subscription for Biobase's Genome Trax is required. Read more at http://www.biobase-international.com/product/genome-trax or click here to get in touch with a CLC bio sales representative for more information.