Experienced Genomics Analysis Software Key Account Manager
Location: France (greater Paris area preferably), home office based
CLC bio is an established world-class bioinformatics software and hardware solution provider, serving the analysis needs of biological researchers within pharmaceutical, agro, biotech, clinical, and academic segments with a strong focus on Next Generation Sequencing (NGS). We provide the solutions that scientists seek to accomplish their every day tasks. CLC bio's motto “Accelerating Scientific Results” is our statement of commitment to the real science behind our solutions.
We have more than 2,300 organizations and all Top10 Big Pharma on our customer list. All over the world, we experience tremendous growth in the use of our high quality solutions for NGS data analysis, and we are now looking for an experienced Key Account Manager to cover mainly the French market (French speaking countries in Europe).
As our new Genomics Analysis Software Key Account Manager, you should be passionate about genome biology as well as interacting with highly skilled scientists at local, regional and global accounts in collaboration with your 120 colleagues around the world. Specifically, you focus your energy on customers and prospects with the need for large and medium bioinformatics systems solutions and you will be in contact with these groups on a daily basis, establishing personal relationship with decision makers and scientific leaders.
- Performing high quality key account management
- Identifying prospective customers
- Follow-up on pre-qualified leads identified and forwarded by your CLC bio colleagues from Internet downloads, conferences and trade shows etc.
- Performing internet based and on-site presentations and product demonstrations
- Prospecting, negotiating and closing sales leads for bioinformatics software and hardware solutions to customers in pharmaceutical, biotech, clinical, and academic sectors
- Working with global sales, support, and developer staff; NGS instrument vendors; external sales partners etc. to ensure the best possible support to our current and prospective customers
- Participation in trade shows
- Native French speaking, excellent in English business communication (verbal and in writing), any additional language skills will be considered a plus
- Scientific background in molecular biology or another life science subject. Preferably you have a PhD degree
- Should you have a business degree this will be considered a plus
- 3+ years of sales experience, including either (a) sale of bioinformatics software and services, (b) sale to scientists involved in DNA-sequencing (preferably Next-Generation Sequencing), or (c) sale of software or IT solutions to large pharma and biotech accounts
- A proven track record of prospecting and closing complex deals with top tier pharma, biotech, government and academic institutions
- Experience in planning, management, and execution of large scale solution selling
- Excellent customer service skills, enthusiastic attitude, and solid work ethics
- A competitive performance-based salary (base + commission)
- A career in a target market experiencing exponential growth
- Company Stock Plan, Health Care, Vacations etc.
- Membership in a professionally run, respected, and exciting young company staffed with innovative colleagues developing, selling, and supporting innovative and cutting edge bioinformatics technology solutions world-wide
For additional information about the position please contact Director of Sales, EMEA, Dr. Ernst Arnoldi, on +49 151 4674 2364.
If you are interested and fulfill the requirements, please send your application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are reviewed continuously.
Please, NO phone calls or e-mails from third-party recruiters!