Your myCLC account holds information relevant to your CLC bio software
Once you log into myCLC, you have access to information like:
- Your licensing information, including license order IDs, the Maintenance, Upgrade and Support cover dates for those licenses, which machines licenses have been downloaded to, and so on.
- Software installers for your CLC software.
- Your full Support history. You can view the content of your past interactions with the CLC Support team.
You can also do things, like:
- Set up billing or technical contacts for your licenses.
- Sign up for communications and notifications such as the CLC bio newsletter, and product and beta updates.
- Update your contact details with us, such as your address and phone number.
Log into your myCLC accountRegister for your myCLC account: If you do not already have access, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org and request your login details to myCLC.
- How can I get access to myCLC?
- How can I sign up for notifications or newsletters?
- Why can’t I see my license details via myCLC?
- How can I add someone as a technical or billing contact?